Although our undivided loves are one:
儘管我們那分不開的愛是一體:
So shall those blots that do with me remain
這樣,許多留在我身上的瑕疵,
Without thy help by me be borne alone.
將不用你分擔,由我獨自承起。
In our two loves there is but one respect,
你我的相愛全出於一片至誠,
Though in our lives a separable spite,
儘管不同的生活把我們隔開,
Which though it alter not love\'s sole effect,
這縱然改變不了愛情的真純,
Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love\'s delight.
卻偷掉許多密約佳期的歡快。
I may not evermore aowledge thee,
我再也不會高聲認你做知己,
Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,
生怕我可哀的罪過使你含垢,
Nor thou with publidness honour me,
你也不能再當眾把我來讚美,
Uhou take that honour from thy name:
除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。
But do not so; I love thee in such sort
可彆這樣做;我既然這樣愛你,
As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.
你是我的,我的榮光也屬於你。】
【你是我的,我的榮光也屬於你。】
若是真能想像詩中這樣,那便好了。
可是他們不能。
鄧布利多閉上眼,回抱著格林德沃。
就讓他們,做一場短暫的美夢。
作者有話要說:
卡!文!辣!T^T
--------
詩是莎士比亞的十四行詩集第三十六
寫GGAD就忍不住文藝起來了呢_(:зゝ∠)_
第21章 chapter 21
那一夜和沃倫談心之後,阿布雖然沒有停止